Pagina 1 di 3 1 2 3 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 15 di 43

Discussione: In comparison with...

warrior L'avatar di Micol

In comparison with...

This thread is born after a question made by Tom, who was asking:Being a man ,canadian, I would like to know
    what you think of different nationalities ..

So give your opinion!!!!

Contessa de noantri... L'avatar di DonaFlor
    And, as I said some days ago, I was wondering: do you mean what's the difference between Italian MEN and other nationalities' MEN? Or people in general...?!
    Grande chef di Risotti in busta

If we are talking about MEN, I can say that there are many differencies between Italian and other nationalities!

I could answer that Italian men know how to be sweet and nice better than others, but in the same time, there is much more the risk of them being nice to get to the goal, if you know what I mean....

Every nationality is a precious treasure to discover, with which being confronted, to exchange ideas. I love to travel, and the thing more interesting is just to enter to contact with persons of different nationalities, from which being able to learn new things.

Micol you say that the Italians are better in sure things.... But I task depend to the person... And then that risk is always in ambush....
    Membro del Consiglio degli Admin

[RIGHT][I]L'ironia

Xil, the fact is that the other nationalities go much more straight to the point if they mean it. It's just a culture thing, Italians sitll think that women only look for true love and cannot be only sexually attracted, and they play the game...
    But I can also add that Italians are the men who I feel more close to in terms of many things...

I understand, and are of agreement when you say that they believe that the woman tries only the love. But we say that it is not for all therefore.... I give very weigh to the feelings when I approach to me with a girl, but know well that he can happen that he is not himself exclusively of the love....
    Membro del Consiglio degli Admin

[RIGHT][I]L'ironia

Well... Italian men are "famous" for their passionality, and all over the world there's a sterotype which says that Italian men have just one fixed idea in their mind: SEX!... which is much more than a stereotype, for what I see... But this characteristic is also positive, because normally other nationalities' men aren't so passionate as the Italians... and that's a pity...

Talking about another aspect, I noticed for example that Italian men are less indipendent that in other nationalities.. they live for a long time with their family, and hesitate to make their own family or live on their own (we call them mammoni!! )

You are right Donaflor, Italians are USUALLY more passionate....not always Anyway, I can say that Indians are also quite hot and very sensual

And defenetily true: Italians are "mammoni" and this does not always help to meet them or, in any case, to try to have a more serious relationship with them!

What nationalities have you "tried"?

Passio
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da DonaFlor
    Talking about another aspect, I noticed for example that Italian men are less indipendent that in other nationalities.. they live for a long time with their family, and hesitate to make their own family or live on their own (we call them mammoni!! )
    It depends, DonaFlor...it depends...

For example: I left my family 15 years ago, when I was 21.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Micol
    And defenetily true: Italians are "mammoni" and this does not always help to meet them or, in any case, to try to have a more serious relationship with them!

What nationalities have you "tried"?
    Well, I really think that the aspect of not being indipendent is a really negative thing... I see that guys from other nationalities are much more... conscious of what "real life" is, because they are used to live by theirselves, and that makes them more "adult" of Italians

I hadn't had relationships with non-Italian boys, but I have some foreign friends, who are, as I said, very different from my Italian friends, expecially because of this problem!

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da DonaFlor
    Well, I really think that the aspect of not being indipendent is a really negative thing... I see that guys from other nationalities are much more... conscious of what "real life" is, because they are used to live by theirselves, and that makes them more "adult" of Italians

I hadn't had relationships with non-Italian boys, but I have some foreign friends, who are, as I said, very different from my Italian friends, expecially because of this problem!
    I quote you! But don't you think that the girls, in Italy, have the same problem? A part the people leaving home to go to study in another places....

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Passio
    It depends, DonaFlor...it depends...

For example: I left my family 15 years ago, when I was 21.
    This makes you being 36 years old!
    But Passio, don't you think that you are a rare case?be sincere!

Banned

avventura italiana

Parecchi anni fa ,in Italia, incontro una ragazza
    di 29 anni ...
    Ci siamo frequentati per 2 settimane
    Un giorno viene all"Hotel dove io
    stavo e si decide di avere una relazione sessuale.
    lei prende la doccia dopo di me e si avvicina al letto.
    Si inginocchia e chiede perdono a Dio
    per il peccato che stava per commettere..
    Io ero cosi sorpreso che mi sono addormentato
    nel divano ..
    Insomma non ero piu capace

I forgot to write my post in English..

Ton opinion ,Micol...
    Ultima modifica di Tom; 08-02-2006 alle 19:06

[QUOTE=Tom]Parecchi anni fa ,in Italia, incontro una ragazza
    di 29 anni ...
    Ci siamo frequentati per 2 settimane
    Un giorno viene all"Hotel dove io
    stavo e si decide di avere una relazione sessuale.
    lei prende la doccia dopo di me e si avvicina al letto.
    Si inginocchia e chiede perdono a Dio
    per il peccato che stava per commettere..
    Io ero cosi sorpreso che mi sono addormentato
    nel divano ..
    Insomma non ero piu capace[QUOTE]

(a very strange situation indeed....!! Sorry if I find it fun!!)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Micol
    I quote you! But don't you think that the girls, in Italy, have the same problem? A part the people leaving home to go to study in another places....
    Of course we have! I In this case we all have the same problem, both boys and girls... Some young people, who study far from home, are lucky because they begin to be indipendent since they are 19/20 years old.. and that means, that they have to face a lot of difficulties and they manage to do it by theirselves It's a sort of "training" before facing the real life!!!

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
  • Il codice BBAttivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG]Attivato
  • Il codice [VIDEO]Attivato
  • Il codice HTML � Disattivato