Pagina 2 di 3 PrimaPrima 1 2 3 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 16 a 30 di 43

Discussione: In comparison with...

Passio
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Micol
    This makes you being 36 years old!
    But Passio, don't you think that you are a rare case?be sincere!
    Do you mean I'm old?

Sincerly I don't think to be a rare case...not so rare...

I also thing that this is not only a men problem: a very lot of women decide to remain with their parents.
    It is an Italian problem.
    So I think it could be better not to talk only about italian "mammoni" boys, but also about italian "mammone" girls...

But, off course, you are women...

warrior L'avatar di Micol
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Passio
    Do you mean I'm old?

Sincerly I don't think to be a rare case...not so rare...

I also thing that this is not only a men problem: a very lot of women decide to remain with their parents.
    It is an Italian problem.
    So I think it could be better not to talk only about italian "mammoni" boys, but also about italian "mammone" girls...

But, off course, you are women...
    No, darling not old at all!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is exaclty what I said!!! Don't you read the posts?

I still think tha you - and some others- are a rare case!
    Ultima modifica di Micol; 08-02-2006 alle 23:56

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Tom
    Parecchi anni fa ,in Italia, incontro una ragazza
    di 29 anni ...
    Ci siamo frequentati per 2 settimane
    Un giorno viene all"Hotel dove io
    stavo e si decide di avere una relazione sessuale.
    lei prende la doccia dopo di me e si avvicina al letto.
    Si inginocchia e chiede perdono a Dio
    per il peccato che stava per commettere..
    Io ero cosi sorpreso che mi sono addormentato
    nel divano ..
    Insomma non ero piu capace

I forgot to write my post in English..

Ton opinion ,Micol...
    You bad boy!!!! This is the english section!!!!
    Anyway.... I justi think that it's funny on one side, on the other I think that I would have had the same reaction because this obviously meant that you were not living the same experience...or at least, not with the same intention....Or maybe, she did it on purpose

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da DonaFlor
    Of course we have! I In this case we all have the same problem, both boys and girls... Some young people, who study far from home, are lucky because they begin to be indipendent since they are 19/20 years old.. and that means, that they have to face a lot of difficulties and they manage to do it by theirselves It's a sort of "training" before facing the real life!!!
    In my opinio it is "facing real life" it is not only a training!
    Are you guys still living with your parents? when did you leave home?

Banned

I write in english

You bad boy!!!! This is the english section!!!!
    Anyway.... I justi think that it's funny on one side, on the other I think that I would have had the same reaction because this obviously meant that you were not living the same experience...or at least, not with the same intention....Or maybe, she did it on purpose
    I heard she had an uncle priest..and she used to
    go every morning to church..
    That was 20 years ago..
    Things changed a lot
    Une hirondelle ne fait pas le printemps

Contessa de noantri... L'avatar di DonaFlor
    In my opinio it is "facing real life" it is not only a training!
    Are you guys still living with your parents? when did you leave home?
    I'm still living with my parents, and it becomes more difficult day after day, because I need my freedom and they still think I'm a little baby, who has to be protected from the "bad world" that is outside...! But when they behave like that, trying to protect me and not letting me live my own life, they just make me all more difficult
    I lived alone only when I went to study abroad, just for a short period of my life: and I assure you, that I learnt more in that period that in my all life!!
    Grande chef di Risotti in busta

I hope you will have soon the opportunity to leave your home....during this time: try to take profit from your living tith your parents! even if it's hard to believe, sometimes you will miss it!!!!

Opinionista L'avatar di Hank Mc Coy
    [...] the fact is that the other nationalities go much more straight to the point if they mean it [...]

Do they do so when they are sober as well?

I must say most of the north Europe guy who I hang around with are not able to "approach" a girl before the first pint. I belive (most of the) italians can start hitting on a girl without alchool in their blood, and maybe also for this reason somehow it's easier to go throgh the "long way". Sorry for the lack of romance.

PS I subscribe passio, i left home before i turned 18

Banned

My impression

Canadians or Nort-americans in general
    treat their women as parteners ..
    We don"t try to impose our views on the
    women we frequent..
    As a matter of fact ,if we send a greeeting card
    to our girl or wife we use the word to our best friend
    instead to my dear wife .....

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Hank Mc Coy
    Do they do so when they are sober as well?

I must say most of the north Europe guy who I hang around with are not able to "approach" a girl before the first pint. I belive (most of the) italians can start hitting on a girl without alchool in their blood, and maybe also for this reason somehow it's easier to go throgh the "long way". Sorry for the lack of romance.
    That's true! A Swedish friend of mine (a girl), who lives in Italy now, says that guys in Sweden are really "cold"... they never try to get in touch with a girl, before being drunk!
    Well, in this case I prefer Italian guys, who go really "straight to the point", but who aren't so shy and "passive" as the North European guys! (I'm talking about things I heard about, but, as I had no experience about that, I can be wrong... !)

What I meant, is that Italian guys (not all of them)are romantic even when they do not feel to be romantic...and I found that foreigners do not use this "fake" tactic...when they do not feel it...and also on the other side: some Italian men use the "I'm a strong man without feelings"tactic even when they care...

I'm sorry, but I don't see alcohol as the only reason why foreigners are more straight

[...]

I'm sorry, but I don't see alcohol as the only reason why foreigners are more straight
    donno, I have not a great experience about being pulled (though I have some).

I must say I've never seen an English guy hitting on a girl in a very open way before having a pint. The same for my northeuropean friends (i must admit they are fewer so may be it's just biased from this).

donno, I have not a great experience about being pulled (though I have some).

I must say I've never seen an English guy hitting on a girl in a very open way before having a pint. The same for my northeuropean friends (i must admit they are fewer so may be it's just biased from this).
    Hi Hank, sorry, I don't know the meaning of "being pulled" (maybe it's "being approached?).

Anyway, I still do not think that alcohol is the only reason...to me, there is a connection with the Italian mentality which is more...how I could say it?...maybe, more linked to the idea that women have sex only if they are sentimentally involved...and the consequence is that Italian men are a bit more "hypocrit"...
    I do not mean to talk bad about Italian guys, as I said before, it's just that I have noticed this kind of difference (among many others)

Hi Hank, sorry, I don't know the meaning of "being pulled" (maybe it's "being approached?).[...]
    right!

Anyway, I still do not think that alcohol is the only reason...to me, there is a connection with the Italian mentality which is more...how I could say it?...maybe, more linked to the idea that women have sex only if they are sentimentally involved...and the consequence is that Italian men are a bit more "hypocrit"...
    I do not mean to talk bad about Italian guys, as I said before, it's just that I have noticed this kind of difference (among many others)
    From my point of view this means (sadly) only that feminism hasn't taught us(italians) anything.

From my point of view this means (sadly) only that feminism hasn't taught us(italians) anything.
    Sorry... I don't understand what feminism has to do with it!

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
  • Il codice BBAttivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG]Attivato
  • Il codice [VIDEO]Attivato
  • Il codice HTML � Disattivato