Risultati da 1 a 15 di 130

Discussione: Our English Lab

Visualizzazione Elencata

Messaggio precedente Messaggio precedente   Nuovo messaggio Nuovo messaggio
    No Excuses L'avatar di Jerda

Lightbulb Our English Lab

So, yesterday Dark Lady inadvertenlty deleted my former 3d in english I must thank her, however; since this gave me the idea to open a way cooler English Lab!

The idea is: we've always had a foreign section here in discutere.it, but it was never really attended. It's difficult to open a thread because if they are about English, they are boring indeed and even replicas of popular threads from other sections just didn't work.

But that was like 10 years ago, people are changed, people have changed. So, it's time to give that section a second chance, right? I have a hunch that someone is already interested. I hope actually enough people for Meltin'pot.

Anyway, this is also meant as a standalone thread, so no too much thinking about meltin'pot yet. We can simply discuss here regardless of the critical mass forming or not, and go on here on this 3d until you wish, basically. What do you think about it?

So, I designed the lab actually as a brainstorming -or a meltin'pot if you prefer- to figure out what we would do in such a currently hypothetical section. Conversation for instance, or games, that seem to be perfect in an english section, or help someone with a translation. The more ideas, the better and the richer might be a hypotetical english version. we could end up talking about fashion, school, new teaching systems, what you are doing now.

The forum could actually be used to improve our language skills, training with with each other, whatever! Provide tools and advice to learn while having fun. I've tons of them.

According to the classic rule, brainstorming doesn't need thoughtful answers, rather than everyone expressing them as they pop-up in own's mind. I personally would welcome any idea no matter how ponderate or not, but I'd like to invite others to express any thought, even crappy ideas that you already want to discard a second later, anything! Toss inside anything!!

Why here? If. I posted it on Meltin'Pot.... who would have seen it?
    Ultima modifica di Jerda; 14-04-2020 alle 02:35
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da BiO-dEiStA Visualizza Messaggio
    Questa sì che è vita, altro che la marea di boiate pseudoscientifiche con cui una mandria di dilettanti pagati a peso d'oro continua a riempirci la testa e a mandare a puttane il paese.
    Ben ritrovati.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
  • Il codice BBAttivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG]Attivato
  • Il codice [VIDEO]Attivato
  • Il codice HTML � Disattivato