Many interesting thoughts and tips, Jerda!

I think that some other languages, as German or Slovenian, are less musical and melodious than Italian.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Jerda Visualizza Messaggio
Good morning!
One for all, I'd like to visit New Zealand. It's a hell of a faraway place to visit, but it must be really gorgeous with its mix of different landscapes and the mountains overlooking the sea. I've always been attracted by cold places, so I guess it's more because of the mountain, than the seaside. Other places would be Canada or some other nothern place. I do enjoy sunny places, but if I went there, I would be in the shadow or in water most of the time, since I do not stand hot weather: my hands are always boiling hot, any degree beyond 22-23 degrees makes any further more and more of a torture. Also, a blinding strong light makes me scowl all the time and not enjoy the atmosphere. As an example that anyone can acknowledge: visiting a city is not optimal with strong light, since this burns the colours, prevents watching beautiful views. This applies to anywhere for me, so even natural places with short vegetation made mainly by bushes will not intrigue me for more than a morning, unless there is some shadowy angle, some high vegetation. Having a shadowy area makes me stand any area, unless my trip mates do not try to drag me to the sun. "He, Massimo, come over here! It's beautiful, it's so hot here, we are sunbathing. Come on paley! "Yeah yeha, wait for me, I'm coming, sure enough"
Another funny aspect is, if we are two and are sitting outside a bar, we need to find a table where my fellow travelers can sit at the sun and I in the shadow. I'll never understand those who can eat in complete sunlight, when it's summer strong light of course. Apart from that, I go and hopefully will go again to the beach, but not all places are right for me if there is not a local shadow to enjoy during the hottest hous of the day.

You're very interested in studying English. The reasons that bring people to study or improve English can be very diverse, each of them has a mentally set goal level. What level of skill are you ideally aiming to? Would you stop once reaching it or would you go on, even if the main purpose has been achieved?

I would like to improve my English because I have many new friends and relatives in Europe and they speak a good English. I like also reading the English authors in original language. It’ more difficult for me to watch films in this language, also with subtitles, and especially if it’s American English.
I aim to level C1 and after I’ll see, I still don’t know if then I am going to continue.

Have you ever acted in a film or play? What was it and what part did you play? Did you get stage fright?