Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Jerda Visualizza Messaggio
It is illegal for sure in most countries, if not all. I certainly do believe that authors and musicians deserve to be paid appropriately and deserve to be able to live with what they produce. On the other hand, current situation of the market is highly complicated, monopolized by a few companies that let them have a small fraction of the incomes and it is very difficult for the authors to check autonomously if they are really getting what they were promised. I'm not too keen to punish illegal downloading, it would be hypocrite from me. Due to the factual oligopoly and all the deformation in the market, it's a battle that I merrily leave the producers to fight

Do you feel emotionally involved by the weather and its changes? Does it ever make you feel moody? Or are the weather conditions irrelevant for your well-being?
Do you feel repercussions with the change of season and when, if you do?
I feel emotionally involved by the weather only if it rains for several days: in this case I’m a little moody, yes, but otherwise I am not very affected. However sunny days have a very positive effect on me, because I know I can do many things, as going for a walk in the woods for instance or gardening… In the sunny days I also dress differently.

I don't like summer when it's scorching.

Do you use Facebook a lot? Also to make new acquaintances?